Fourth of July celebrations are arguably the best part of Summer. They involve hot dogs, fireworks, ice cream, swimming, and picnics, so really, what’s not to love? And figuring out exactly where to celebrate the holiday is crucial. Big city celebrations are great and all (also crowded), but some events are better enjoyed on a smaller scale. Small town USA means charming traditions, quaint streets, friendly people, and lots of space to spread out and enjoy. The events almost always include a main street parade and fireworks, but most of these spots offer unique events that only a smaller town could pull off. Whether you’re looking to celebrate an old-fashioned way or do something with a more modern twist, there’s something for everyone this Independence Day. So, get your patriotic pants on and check out one of these small town USA spots to party.
- The Landing is a symbol of an Exciting, Thriving Manassas
- $72 Million Spent by Visitors to Manassas in 2018 Helps the City Grow
- Northern Virginia counties and cities form alliance to lure companies and jobs
- Virginia airports receive $23M in funding for improvements
- Regional communities form economic development alliance