More than 100 businesses gathered at the Center for the Arts on the morning of May 10 for the City’s 4th Annual Business Appreciation Breakfast. This is a rare opportunity for City officials, community leaders and businesses of all sizes to engage one another and make lasting connections.
- Chantilly Air breaks ground on Manassas Regional Airport expansion
- The 20 Best Small Towns to Celebrate the Fourth of July in This Summer
- Virginia’s economic development team rises to top in national site-selection ranking
- Longtime Manassas airport FBO Dulles Aviation to close
- Two marquee projects underscore Virginia’s claim to the cup