The Manassas Regional Airport has two Fixed Based Operators (FBOs) and one of those has been named the number one FBO in the world for line services by the Aviation International News pilot survey.
- Chantilly Air breaks ground on Manassas Regional Airport expansion
- The 20 Best Small Towns to Celebrate the Fourth of July in This Summer
- Virginia’s economic development team rises to top in national site-selection ranking
- Longtime Manassas airport FBO Dulles Aviation to close
- Two marquee projects underscore Virginia’s claim to the cup