The Manassas Regional Airport has two Fixed Based Operators (FBOs) and one of those has been named the number one FBO in the world for line services by the Aviation International News pilot survey.
- The Landing is a symbol of an Exciting, Thriving Manassas
- $72 Million Spent by Visitors to Manassas in 2018 Helps the City Grow
- Northern Virginia counties and cities form alliance to lure companies and jobs
- Virginia airports receive $23M in funding for improvements
- Regional communities form economic development alliance