Undersea warfare experts at the Lockheed Martin Corp. Rotary and Mission Systems segment in Manassas, Va., will provide the U.S. Navy with AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 anti-submarine warfare (ASW) systems for surface warships under terms of a $77.8 million order.
- Virginia’s economic development team rises to top in national site-selection ranking
- Longtime Manassas airport FBO Dulles Aviation to close
- Two marquee projects underscore Virginia’s claim to the cup
- Former IBM Manassas employees gather for 50th-anniversary celebration
- CenterFuse LaB participants prepare for graduation