The City of Manassas and the Manassas Regional Airport received the Governor’s Technology Award for their new phone app, Regional Airport Inspection, which allows airport staff to perform inspections of the property and communicate findings through GPS technology.
- City of Manassas wins Governor’s Technology Award
- Spotlight on Education: Manassas students getting fresh start with new superintendent
- Chantilly Air expanding in Manassas with new fixed base operation
- Novant Health UVA Health System appoints new leader for two regional hospitals
- Restaurant featuring 1,400 board games opens in Manassas