There are many choices you have when making a purchase, but where you choose to make that purchase is important. It does have an impact on the local economy and directly benefits your quality of life. So, this holiday season start making shopping local a habit and encourage your friends and neighbors to do the same.
- The Landing is a symbol of an Exciting, Thriving Manassas
- $72 Million Spent by Visitors to Manassas in 2018 Helps the City Grow
- Northern Virginia counties and cities form alliance to lure companies and jobs
- Virginia airports receive $23M in funding for improvements
- Regional communities form economic development alliance